something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

United States Authorities ,;" Beg " . Sault Ontario Canada . North South , East , West . Toronto , Los Angeles . New York

Perimeter pieces .


There's something still , like a wound that never heals , festers .


It permeates through humanity , globally .


It's killing me , and I'm Canadian .


I am now " Begging " , " Begging ".


And I rarely " Beg " ? Usually it's to a female , or before I say , " your pardon " ?


Could the United States Authorities , " Please , I'm Begging " .


Could you Please ?
                                        Show us a Photograph or better , a Video , of an , " Airliner ".


                            That has impacted with the " Pentagon " ? Please ?


Any video or photograph , that disproves what hurts everyone on this planet ?


The obvious murder of Good Citizens , by some involvement of the " Government " ?


I am Begging , you can't steal from us "The Land of Opportunities "?


The last of the places the world could depend on .


America , Land of the Free , Home of the Brave .


Send us your Poor , your Huddled Masses .


Where exactly do we take Dorothy ?             " Kansas" ?


No I don't think so?


Gianfranco Fronzi  . January /12 / 2014



No comments: